Follow these 7 steps to complete your application at DSH Institute of Technology (DIT).
1. Welcome to DIT! Before you start your application, ensure you are ready with the simple checklist below:
a. Choose the programme that you would like to apply for
b. Check that you satisfy with your chosen programme entry requirements and additional requirements
c. Check on the intake, commencement date, fees and accommodation for your chosen programme. Please ensure that you apply two months prior to the commencement of the chosen programme
1. Our friendly counselors are here at DIT to assist you throughout your enrolment journey. Here are a couple of ways you can get started:
a. Enroll Now: Click “Enroll Now” and start filling up the online application form.
b. Appointment: Make an appointment to see our counsellor in person.
c. Contact Us: Fill out and submit the enquiry form under “Contact Us” and our counsellor will contact you via call or chat to assist you.
d. Call Us: Call us at +03-41443800
e. E-mail us at email@example.com
Our dedicated team of counsellors are ready to provide thorough information about your chosen programme, answer any queries and address any concerns you might have, and to assist you in your registration process once you are ready to enroll at DIT.
1. Before you submit your application, you will need to the following:
a. Fill in our Application Form with your details and signed by a parent or guardian.
b. Ensure that you have a softcopy on the following documents:
i. 2 Copy all page passport
ii. Photo size maximum width 217px height 280px saiz:66KB
iii. O-Level or UEC results.
iv. Results of Matriculation / A-Level / Diploma / Foundation.
v. MUET / IELTS / TOEFL results.
vi. Transcript and completion of studies letter from the respective University / Institution.
vii. Pre-Medical certificated from Origin Country
Reminder: This offer will be considered null and void if the student provides incorrect information or inaccurate qualification.
Once the form and documents are ready, you can submit your application through the counsellor that you were in contact with and they will assist with your registration process. Alternatively, you can submit your application by:
1. E-mailing your scanned documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Fax your documents to +03-41415681
3. Mail or courier your documents to the contact address below:
DSH Institute of Technology
59-0, Block E, Platinum Walk,
No. 2, Jalan Langkawi, Taman Danau Kota,
Setapak, 53300 Kuala Lumpur,
Our DIT counsellors will proceed to assist in processing your application. If there are any issues such as insufficient documents or missing details, don't worry; our counsellors will get in touch with you to assist you in completing your application.
1. If your application is successful, we will send you a Letter of Acceptance package with a full offer, or a conditional offer if more steps are required. Please note that you will need to accept your offer within 7 days or your offer will lapse.
2. Once you accept the offer, congratulations! You are officially a student of DIT.
3. International Student Office at DIT will proceed to apply for your Visa Approval Letter (VAL) with Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS) in Malaysia. This process may require approximately 6-8 weeks to complete. You can check the status of your VAL application via email at yuliani.dit @ gmail.com or call to +603-41415182
You may also visit EMGS website by log in to http://educationmalaysia.gov.my for your application, VAL status, EMGS User Guideline, Example Guideline and VAL (EMGS) Fees Payment Information.
General Information: EMGS is a one-stop centre established by the Malaysia Ministry of Education to manage and administer the student pass of all international students.
1. You will be notified by DIT’s International Student Office upon receiving your approved Visa Approval Letter (VAL) from the Education Malaysia Global Services. DIT will email and courier the VAL to you.
2. Students from Single Entry Visa required countries are responsible to bring the original VAL together with passport to the nearest Malaysia Embassy/Consulate to obtain a single-entry permit prior to entering Malaysia to avoid a fine or being turned back at the airport.
3. We also provide airport pick-up service for new international students commencing their studies with DSH Institute of Technology (DIT). You must send flight ticket arrangement for pick-up and request for this service at least 5 days before your arrival in Malaysia. Contact our International Student Office;
Puan Yuliani Syahrial
Phone :03-4141 5182
Email : yuliani.dit @ gmail.com
4. Upon Airport Pick-up service request, you will receive a confirmation email with details on the arrival procedures and documents required for immigration clearance. If you do not receive the confirmation email within 2 working days, please inform us via email at email@example.com
5. Check that you have everything packed before you depart. Do not bring too many personal items, just the essential ones. Goods are conveniently available around the campus in Malaysia.
6. It is not advisable to carrying large amounts of cash due to risk of theft or loss. Never put cash into checked-in luggage. A credit card will be handy. Larger amount of money can be brought into Malaysia in Travel Cheques. Make sure you have a sufficient amount to cover the first 3 months of your living expenses (approximately USD500 per month excluding accommodation).
1. On arrival, please fill in the Disembarkation Card (Arrival Card), which will be provided by the airline crew or obtainable at the arrival hall. Upon arrival at the airport, you are required to proceed to the Immigration Check Point and show your Visa Approval Letter (VAL) and Letter of Acceptance (LOA) to the Immigration Officer.
2. New international students must report to the Student Welfare Centre after their arrival in Malaysia (refer to the calendar and schedule in the Orientation Guides for respective intakes) at Block B, Level 1.
3. The following needs to be done at the Student Welfare Centre (Completion or submission of relevant forms):
i. Submission of your original academic results and certificates to the Admissions Office if applicable
ii. Submission of signed LOA (Letter of Acceptance) to the Admissions Office if applicable
iii. Submission of passport to the International Office for endorsement after the Reporting Session
iv. Complete the International Reporting Form and International Students Policies and Regulations Form
v. Medical Health Screening (within three (3) days upon arrival)
i. Payment of any outstanding fees
ii. Opening bank account
iii. Changing currency
All new international students are strongly encouraged to attend the DIT’s orientation. In the orientation, you will be provided valuable information of studying in DIT and also living in Malaysia. You will also get to meet with many new friends from many countries.
After orientation, is over you will have to report to your head of programme or school to receive your timetable and begin classes in accordance to your timetable. Enjoy your time and studies at DSH Institute of Technology!